Personal Identification Information (PII)
When you will visit our site, respond to a survey, place an order or click on a link about our services, activities, resources or features, we might collect your personal identification information in several ways. Social security number, email address, and phone number may be asked. However, you can visit our website anonymously. Provision of personal identification information will be fully voluntarily fromyou. You have the option of not providing the personal identification information but this will prevent you from engaging in some sites related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information (NPII)
Whenever you visit our website, we may collect your non-personal identification information. NPII include information such as the browser name, type of computer, technical information related to users, means of connection to our website, e.g. the OS (operating system), internet provider and other related information.
Web Browser Cookies
Our website use “cookies”in order to enhance user’s experience. These cookies are placed your hard drive for purposes of record keeping and to track information about them. You may set your browser to reject cookies, or to alert you when they are being sent. If you do so, some parts of the website may not function properly.
Usage of collected information
Your personal identification information may be used for the following purpose:
- Running and operating our site: we may require your information to display the content on the website correctly.
- Improving customer service:your information help us reply to your service request more efficiently and effectively.
- Personalizing user’s experience: we may use the information to understand how our clients as a group use the resources and services provided on our website.
- Running a survey, contest, promotion or other website features: information you provide will be useful in suggesting topics that are of interest to you.
- Sending periodic emails: your email address may be used to respond to your queries, requests and/or questions.
Protection of your information
Your personal information, password, username, transaction information and any other data stored on our website is protected against alteration, unauthorized access, destruction or disclosure. We adopt appropriate security measures in data collection, storage and processing.
Sharing Personal Information
We don’t trade, sell, or rent user’s personal identification information others. Only generic demographic information is shared with our trusted affiliates, business partners, and advertisers for the above outlined purposes.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
It is of paramount importance to protect the privacy of children. For that reason, no part of our site is structured to lure anyone under 13 years. We also do not collect or maintain any information for those under the age of 13 years.